Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Church Activities in July & August

(You can click on any of the pictures to see them larger if you wish.)
************************************************
I decorated this cake this week with Stephanie for a baby shower. She wanted to learn some about decorating cakes and so she was able to watch me and did some of it herself as well. She did a great job for the first time!
Stephanie & I with the cake.
Ana & baby Betsy with brother Brian.






Notice Lilly's face in this picture!
****************************************************

In August, there was a wedding shower for this Laura.

****************************************************************
Our church's annual picnic was in July. We all had a lot of good food, fun & fellowship!
My kids loved playing in this!






There were around 160 in attendance!

There was ice-cream after playing and getting hot!
*******************************************************

I made & decorated the cake for this Laura's wedding shower in July.

In August, there was a wedding reception for this new couple--Aaron & Laura.
Christopher enjoyed playing by the creek with some friends.

1 comment:

Martha C said...

I really enjoyed seeing all of the pictures (especially the cakes which make me hungry for icing!)and the updates.