A friend asked me to make a couple cakes for their kids' 5th birthdays (twins). I've decorated cakes for our own family and to give others, but this was my first real decorating "job!" I think they turned out pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
These are really nice, Janette! Now, if you had any leftover icing, just slap it in the freezer, and I can finish it off for you when I am at your house. :-)
Wow! You did a really great job! I've "tried" to do some of this kind of thing myself so I know how much time and work went into these.
Great job, Janette!! Hope you soon have a booming cake business! Hugs to all of you!
You did a great job. This is not one of my talents, LOL
They look really nice Janette. What did you use for the ladder? Pretzels?
Mom H
Post a Comment