Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Last Month's Catch-up!

I know these are old pictures (from March), but I knew some of my family would especially enjoy them.
Some of our church people who went together in the church vans to look at other churches for ideas of what we may want in a new church building.
******************************************* We had another church "Family Night" when we got together to eat, have a devotion and play games.
Lilly & Keegan

*******************************************
I attended the Women of Worth meeting. It was really nice and a lady showed us how to make flower arrangements.
I didn't take flowers to make an arrangement, but a lady gave me this pretty arrangement!

*******************************************
Here is some more pictures from our Easter. I tried to do more this year for Easter. Most years, I haven't done a lot, but I got to thinking that Easter should be the most important day of the year--even more important than Christmas!
~Our Easter dinner table~
~Making sugar cookies~

~Frosting sugar cookies~ ~Making Easter cards for Grandpas & Grandmas~
A surprise Easter basket I made for the boys on Easter morning. I thought of an idea that I'd like to keep up--have a special surprise each Easter (hopefully something a little different each year) for the kids--because on the first Easter, the women at the tomb found a GRAND SURPRISE--JESUS WAS ALIVE!

A little cold at the time, but we did have a Easter egg hunt during the week.

*****************************************
When I pick up Lilly to hold her at the computer, she usually "dives" for the mouse! She sees me using it and so she's very fascinated by it!
Lilly "brushing" her teeth:
Thank you, Grandma for the cute shoes!
Daddy having fun with his precious children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janette,
Hi I have a question Was the Lady Caroline Speer that did the flower arrangements for you W O W meeting? just curious
Jodi