Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lilly is 6 months!

Lillian turned 6 months old on Wednesday, Feb. 20th! She is such a happy girl (most of the time)! You can see in a lot of the pictures that she wasn't so happy today--a little fussy and focused on toys rather than picture taking! I took around 200 pictures of her--about 180 I kept and there are at least 36 that turned out pretty good. So, to share them with you, I made some slide shows for you to enjoy.

Here are some of my favorites:

Click to play Lillian 6 mo favorites


Here are some more good & cute ones:
Click to play Lillian's book--6 mo old
Here is another slide show I made containing most of the same pictures. Be sure to "zoom in" and then "zoom out" on each page!



Click to play Lilly is 6 months



4 comments:

Vicki Clifton said...

Janette
LOVE all the photos. You are doing an awesome job. I really like Lilly's with the black backdrop and yellow dress. The photos of the boys are really good. They are growing up. Blake esp. looks more grown up!
Nice work,
Love
Vicki

Mom C said...

Six months already! Can hardly believe it. Thank you for posting all these pictures of the kids -- you know how I LOVE THEM!! Hugs & kisses to all of you!

Martha C said...

These are so cute! She looks very sweet in that little dress we gave her. I love the headband, too.

Chaskim said...

Lots of cute pictures. I like the pink dress with the headband.
Kim