Saturday, January 12, 2008

Family Fun Fotos!

The afternoon that we got back from SD, Troy came and spent the night with us. We all enjoyed his visit even though it was short. Thanks, Troy!
Lilly is a happy baby!! She loves to try to sit up & has on her own for a few seconds!
On Jan. 4th, we received a special box in the mail that came from Grandpa and contained more Christmas gifts! We had fun having "Christmas" again! Thanks, Grandpa! We've had a lot of fun with the gifts!


Christopher, Blake & Cayden playing with the boys' new game. Trint & Christopher doing "school." Actually, they were playing with the Guessures game and Trint was helping Christopher read the words on the cards. He was doing a great job!

2 comments:

Mom C said...

Love the pics! She sure IS a happy little girl! This time next week we will be together -- I can hardly wait! Love you all bunches!

Martha C said...

Ooor Troy! I can tell he's "beat." I had to chuckle because your normally very smiley kids look like they would rather not be in the photo with their uncle. :-)