Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Enjoying Spring!

We've been enjoying our spring weather! The boys and I walked (and rode) to the mailbox on Monday:
Christopher on his tricycle.
Blake by our mailbox.
Christopher way ahead of Blake & me.
On Sunday evening it was so beautiful outside and so we had our supper outside in the yard. I love spring! Now, if it would stop raining and let the garden dry up, I need to get out to till it and plant it!
Blake likes to eat his pizza upside down!

A cute picture I took last night. The boys were driving "race cars" with their "racing helmets" on! Christopher is very creative and can make just about anything out of cardboard, paper, staples, glue, scissors and tape (sometimes he has to have help from Mom, though).

1 comment:

Martha C said...

I love the way Blake is with pizza!